FREE ECONOMY SHIPPING & INSURANCE UP TO $ 200.00, 17 - 25 BUSINESS DAYS DELIVERY TIME, (NO TRACKING) TO:
Australia, Canada, USA, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
EMS EXPRESS SHIPPING, 4 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS DELIVERY, FULL INSURANCE & TRACKING AVAILABLE ON "USED SPINNING WHEELS" PAGE !
* * *
SHIPPING TO: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK and Ireland:
ECONOMY SHIPPING US$ 39.00, INSURANCE UP TO $ 200.00, 17-25 BUSINESS DAYS DELIVERY TIME, (NO TRACKING)
EMS EXPRESS SHIPPING, 4 - 8 BUSINESS DAYS DELIVERY, FULL INSURANCE & TRACKING AVAILABLE ON "USED SPINNING WHEELS" PAGE !
* * *
COMBINED SHIPPING AVAILABLE IF ANY TWO OR MORE ITEMS HAVE BEEN PURCHASED TOGETHER !
* * *
To upgrade shipping option or shipping insurance please, go back to "Used Spinning wheels" page and make your choice.
IF YOUR COUNTRY IS NOT LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE, ASK ME ABOUT SHIPPING CHARGE AND OPTIONS !
* * * * *
The Little Peggy Spinning wheel was crafted by J. Rappard in NewZealand from beautiful NZ native timbre in 1983 !
It is a very solid and very stable spinning wheel.
The Little Peggy is a double / single drive with scotch tension spinning wheel.
At present it is set to be used as a double drive spinning wheel.
However the winner will get a single and a double drive bands to be able to use the wheel according his preferences.
- the orifice is 9.5 mm and the ratios 6.5, 7.9 : 1.
- the Little Peggy comes with a Flick carder.
- 3 bobbins built - in Lazy Kate and 4 original bobbins in all !
- The wheel is very well kept over the years and looks very decorative and stylish.
- All parts are in excellent condition.
- There is a little professional repair on one of the uprights.
- The Little Peggy looks beautifully and is in an excellent working order !