Have the photos of your wheel for reference.
Read each step right through before commencing.
1. Fit the treadle assembly into holes at bottom of legs 3 and 4 keeping the treadle board up. Take the base section, insert legs 3 and 4 along with the treadle board into the matching holes of the base. Twist them to ensure treadle board does not bind in legs.
2. Repeat the same procedure with the legs 1 and 2.
3. Hammer all legs and make sure that this sits level. Fix the legs using the four smaller screws.
4. Set the long wheel supporters A and B onto the matching holes of the base rails and secure them with the washers and nuts.
5. Lift the wheel in to position. The tension pin hole in the wheel hub should be on crank side of hub joint. Insert crank from post B. To secure the wheel locate the hole in the crank by pushing a nail through the hub, twisting the crank back and forwards until the hole is located. Remove nail and carefully tap home the tension pin through hub and crank. If the wheel is rotating freely tighten the supporters A and B in position from underneath with the washers and nuts.
6. Place the uprights in the holes of the mother board as per photos following and matching the marks C and D and fix with the screws provided.
7. Connect the mother board to the wheel supporters A and B at points A1 and B1.
8. Place flyer with bobbin in position between the uprights.
9. Fit the tension knob to maiden arm. Thread nylon through the cup hook on the same side and then hook the spring over bobbin on flyer on the other side and tighten tension knob.
10. Fit the other end of the leather on the treadle board into the slot on connecting rod with nylon bearing facing out. Locate connecting rod in place of crank and secure with the cotter pin.
11. Tap the three rods into position for bobbin holders.
12. Enjoy your Spinning Wheel !