1. Have the photos of the listing for reference.
2. Connect the feet of the wheel to the treadle using the metal pins provided on the place.
3 Insert legs A and B in the matching holes of the base part. Secure with the screws provided.
4. Insert the drive wheel axle in the central hole of the middle part from the side opposite of the spinner.
5. Connect the connecting rod to the hook of the treadle and to the bolt of the crank.
6 Place the flyer unit according to the photos.
7. Place bobbin and whorl on the flyer spindle and lock the flyer.
DO NOT THREAD IT !
8. Wrap the drive belt around the wheel, around the flyer pulley, back around the wheel and around the bobbin pulley. Tie drive belt and cut off the extra.
9. When adjusting the drive belt tension, use the metal adjuster similar to this on Wendy. By tightening or loosening the metal double screw the maiden moves forward or backward. Use this to fine tune the belt tension.
10. Enjoy your Cleopatra Spinning wheel !