LITTLE GRACE SPECIAL ASSEMBLY
· ALL SCREWS ARE on their particular place !
1. Position THE BASE on the flat surface up-side down and fix the 2 horizontal legs marked 1 and 2 on the matching places using the screws provided.
2. Fit the pedals using the 4 screws provided. Match the holes in the hinges with the holes at the front of the base (marked 1 and 2) We recommend you insert the two screws in the hinge holes closest to the outside edge of pedal. This keeps the pedal still and aligned while you put in the remaining screws.
3. Turn back the BASE ASSEMBLY in a normal position.
4. Now slide the MAIN POST assembly into the Base assembly and carefully align the holes 1 and 2 with the matching metal dowels. Insert the two longer Barrel Bolts underneath the Base Assembly in holes 3 and 4 and the brass Barrel Nuts in the side holes of the Main post.
5. THE DRIVE WHEEL ASSEMBLY:
- Locate the bolt ending with a Dome brass nut with a washer at the short threaded side and two Hex nuts with washers each of them at the long threaded side.
- Remove both Hex nuts and two washers from the long thread end.s Leave just one washer next to the Dome Brass nut.
- Insert the long thread side home in the central hole of the drive wheel next to the little METAL CRANK.
- Place back in place a washer and the Hex nut and fasten the wheel between both Dome nut with a washer and the Hex nut with a washer.
Insert the rest of the bolt along with the
wheel in the middle hole of the Main Post. Fasten it from the back side of the post with a washer and the other Hex nut. (The order is: Dom nut, washer, drive wheel,washer,Hex nut, main post, washer, Hex nut).
6. THE BOBBIN HOLDERS:
- Locate the 3 long aluminum rods with Dome nuts endings on each side.
- Remove one of the NUTS from each rode.
- Insert the rods in the small holes as in the picture.
- Fix them with the screws provided
7. Install the FLYER UNIT as in the picture.
- It must go around the MAIN POST as shown.
- Place the large round TENSION KNOB in the hole of the FLYR UNIT from the side of the flyer through the MAIN POST and the other side of the FLYER UNIT.
- The nylon cord will go around the Flyer groove and back to the hook. Hang the little spring there.
- THE BELT TENSION WILL BE TUNED BY CHANGING THE ANGEL OF THE FLYER UNIT.
- THE SCHOTCH TENSION WILL BE FINE TUNED WITH THE TENSION KNOB.
8. THE DRIVING BELT:
- Use normal thread to determine the length you need.
- Measure in the same way and cut the necessary length from the GREEN BELT provided. THE GREEN BELT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE VEY TIGHT !
- Use a cigarette lighter to melt both ends and connect them on the slot of the little wooden plate.
- PLACE THE BELT AROUN THE DRIVE WHEEL AND THE WHORL.
9. CONNECTING ROD:
- Remove the screws from the connecting rod.
- Open carefully the slots with the help of a knife and accommodate the Little METAL CRANK (at the middle of the Drive wheel) and the similar shape METAL END at the back of the right pedal in them as per the pictures.
- Place back the screws to secure the slots.
10. THE LITTLE GRACE SPECIAL WILL NEED A FINE TUNNING AND IT WILL BE READY TO BE THE MOST LOYAL FRIEND OF YOURS !
11. CONGRATULATIONS !